Events and Registration
Stay up to date on events and registrations for KidStep activities.
Sunday Worship Materials
Because we are unable to gather in the building on Sunday, we want to provide you with some creative ways to connect as a family, engage in Scripture, and take advantage of the Sabbath together as a family! We have put together some resources including age-appropriate worship songs, activities, and videos that go along with the main online service.
KidStep Facebook Page
Families are encouraged to check out our KidStep Facebook page for daily family time ideas and other resources! You can find those ideas and additional resources below!
- Printable Quarantine Bingo Cards!
- Make cards/photos for your local nursing home and mail them to them.
- Have a praise party and dance together in your living room! Use your own music or try our Spotify playlist.
- Create a paper chain and fill it with people to pray for. Pull one off each day and intentionally pray for them throughout the day.
- Color a picture for your child's teacher, take their photo while they hold the picture, and email it to the teacher letting them know you miss them and are praying for them.
- Take the KidStep Courage Challenge!
- Make cards for our missionary families all around the world. Take a picture of your card and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will send each card to our missionaries to encourage them!
- Have someone hide something in your house and the rest of the family goes on mission together to find it!
- Make a cardboard city together!
- FaceTime your grandparents and read them one of your favorite stories!
- Go on a drive to your school and pray for your teachers and classmates by name.
- Find items around your house and fill up the bathtub with water. Test each item and see what floats and what sinks!
- Go on a hunt around your house for yellow items and count how many you can find!
- Use sticky notes and as a family create a wall filled with things you are thankful for!
- Share what snack time looks like in your house!
- Go on a drive or walk thru your neighborhood and pray for the families and homes there! Not sure how to do a prayer walk? Check out this resource!
- Have a movie night!
- Make your own board game and play it as a family!
- FaceTime your grandparents and ask them to tell you a story from their childhood!
- Make a home movie or go back and watch old family videos!
- Get creative! Use all those art supplies around your home to make a masterpiece!