Events and Registration
BREAKFAST WITH KIDSTEP
Hey KidStep families! What a past couple of months it has been! We have been missing you and your family like crazy, and have been praying over your family as you navigate this strange season. It’s our hope as we head into the fall to be able to continue resourcing your family and journeying alongside your kids.
Join us every Sunday at 8:30 AM for Breakfast with KidStep! Each week, preschool and elementary kids can log onto Zoom to chat with peers, participate in an activity, share prayer requests with teachers, and watch the KidStep service!
Zoom Information: Meeting ID: 875 2133 9302 | Passcode: HFC
Videos will be available Sundays at 8 AM.
All of our activity and coloring pages for our Fall Semester (Sept. 13 to Nov. 29) can be found in the below links.
Stay Connected with Us!
Be sure to follow us on our KidStep Facebook Page and on Hershey Free Church's YouTube Channel to stay up to date on resources and information. You can also text TakeFive to 717-537-9172 to receive weekly inspirational messages and links to all the resources for the coming Sunday.
- Printable Quarantine Bingo Cards!
- Make cards/photos for your local nursing home and mail them to them.
- Have a praise party and dance together in your living room! Use your own music or try our Spotify playlist.
- Create a paper chain and fill it with people to pray for. Pull one off each day and intentionally pray for them throughout the day.
- Color a picture for your child's teacher, take their photo while they hold the picture, and email it to the teacher letting them know you miss them and are praying for them.
- Take the KidStep Courage Challenge!
- Make cards for our missionary families all around the world. Take a picture of your card and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will send each card to our missionaries to encourage them!
- Have someone hide something in your house and the rest of the family goes on mission together to find it!
- Make a cardboard city together!
- FaceTime your grandparents and read them one of your favorite stories!
- Go on a drive to your school and pray for your teachers and classmates by name.
- Find items around your house and fill up the bathtub with water. Test each item and see what floats and what sinks!
- Go on a hunt around your house for yellow items and count how many you can find!
- Use sticky notes and as a family create a wall filled with things you are thankful for!
- Share what snack time looks like in your house!
- Go on a drive or walk thru your neighborhood and pray for the families and homes there! Not sure how to do a prayer walk? Check out this resource!
- Have a movie night!
- Make your own board game and play it as a family!
- FaceTime your grandparents and ask them to tell you a story from their childhood!
- Make a home movie or go back and watch old family videos!
- Get creative! Use all those art supplies around your home to make a masterpiece!